Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO mlife MC mailer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO mlife MC mailer

i received a mailer from FNBO for the Mlife rewards MC

is this a solid mailer? it has access code reservation number and mlife rewards number.

anyone have any thoughts regarding this mailer? if its solid? it just says you are invited to apply. all of my scores are about 668 across the board. getting these scores from CCT

any and all help is appreciated

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO mlife MC mailer

@Anonymouswrote:

i received a mailer from FNBO for the Mlife rewards MC

is this a solid mailer? it has access code reservation number and mlife rewards number.

anyone have any thoughts regarding this mailer? if its solid? it just says you are invited to apply. all of my scores are about 668 across the board. getting these scores from CCT

any and all help is appreciated

I couldn't tell you about the mailer. Typically "invited to apply" does not mean a prequalification. That being said, I've never received a mailer and cold apped last month. Stats at that time were: 

EQ 646 EX 643 TU 677

2 collections (1 paid, 1 CO) CO expected to be removed in May-September per the dates on the CRBs.

5 hard pulls on EX

Util 6%

I was given a $1,000 limit. I've only seen an inquiry from them on my EX report.

Your scores are better than mine, but of course, YMMV. I've read posts from those with much better scores being denied. Just depends on your overall profile, and I do think they take every bit of it into consideration if it goes to manual review (and most of their apps do). You may or may not receive an instant decision, but I don't think not being approved immediately equates to a denial with this bank. Good luck on whatever you decide Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.