cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Father's Diners Elite Approval! (some already know)

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Father's Diners Elite Approval! (some already know)

@chalupaman wrote:

Not bad. Congratulations to your dad there. I hope he gets his utilization under control.

Thanks Im assuming $5k is there borderline approval hahha, and yeah UTL is getting under control.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 24
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats 2 Dad .........

Message 12 of 24
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@9CLINE wrote:

Congrats 2 Dad .........

thanks 9cline.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 13 of 24
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

I hope this comes across more as a voice of reason, rather than judge-y .... but your family's finances seems rocky.  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Here-in-a-deep-hole-Loosing-Hope-UPDATE/td-p/3029142

Is a card with a $300 AF a good financial move?  What was the reasoning behind the app?

Message 14 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@sillykitty1 wrote:

I hope this comes across more as a voice of reason, rather than judge-y .... but your family's finances seems rocky.  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Here-in-a-deep-hole-Loosing-Hope-UPDATE/td-p/3029142

Is a card with a $300 AF a good financial move?  What was the reasoning behind the app?

+1 

Message 15 of 24
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats to your dad!

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

Not bad. Congratulations to your dad there. I hope he gets his utilization under control.

Thanks Im assuming $5k is there borderline approval hahha, and yeah UTL is getting under control.

Sounds like it, yeah.

Message 17 of 24
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 18 of 24
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@sillykitty1 wrote:

+1 

+2 .. this was my first thought, and in no way meant in a negative way. I'm just not sure if more credit is the answer. Especially high annual fee lines. 

Starting Scores: 8/13/18: EQ: 556 TU: 521 EX: 544
Message 19 of 24
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@sillykitty1 wrote:

Well like I said the app was for both Premier, and Elite and seems like Elite was the chosen one, never did we think it was going to get approved, Our finance was rocky back then I was getting a little bit of work hours but know things are getting better with lowering debt, Diners approval was something randon that happened since it was the last app my dad sumbitted after applying for Citi DC. But thanks for your concern sillykitty1, FinStar and cflowers0115 appreciate it!

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.