cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifth Third Info? Fifth Third TRIO info?

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Fifth Third Info? Fifth Third TRIO info?

@Anonymous wrote:
What do you want to know? I'm a manager for 53.
Our preapprovals are typically pretty solid BTW Smiley Happy

Are they BK friendly. Year and a half out. Scores below. Got a letter for Trio pre approved. 350 back after 500 spend, But I misplaced the darn thing. If they are. Id switch bank/savings to 5/3 if approved. Chase can go bye bye. They dont like BK'ers.

Message 21 of 28
yoyo
Established Contributor

I was declined when i called. They didn't tell me why ..All I got was a letter telling my Fico 9 score was 669...I know that my Fico 8 is 677. No reason why it was declined..ill call them later.
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't take their original offer that I posted here. 

But, I just got ANOTHER mailer with a *** $200 *** bonus for $2,500 spend!!!  I'm probably not gonna take it (even though thats 8% and still a decent return for spending).

Has anyone else seen this?

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

A month ago I cold apped the 5th 3rd Simply card with an instant approval of $12k.  It is 15 mos zero APR then a whopping 23.99% after that which is pretty silly because in 15 mo's I would SIMPLY BT anything on the card to another zero APR card.  No other bells and whistles on this card.  I may app the Trio card.

At that time they pulled TU.  My FICO 8 was about 750 .....20 inq 2 yrs....8 inq 12 mo's.......lots of new accounts.

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't bank with 5/3 and I detest their "166.7% effort" ad campaign that they are bombarding us with right now.  I sincerely doubt most people even make the connection that five thirds is 166.7%, but I digress. 

This is directed at the OP who is a 5/3 employee...I was told, by a guy trying to sell me a timeshare in Orlando FL of all places, that the phone area code in Cape Canaveral FL is 321, like a rocket launch countdown, and the area code for Cincinnati is 513, which is an homage to 5/3 Bank.  I know it's silly, but within the bank, have you ever heard such a thing?

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

So they use fico 9 scores interesting
Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a thanks for applying we will look at your application. Promise to get back to you within 30 days
Message 27 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So they use fico 9 scores interesting

It certainly is for me as a long time cardholder of theirs. It used to be a low end version FICO that some banks and Credit Union's especially like to use deliberately to scale down starting credit limits within whatever total pool they have in mind for bringing in new customers.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.