cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Tech CU is asking for everything OTHER than my great grandmother's social!!!

tag
Shelia141
Valued Member

First Tech CU is asking for everything OTHER than my great grandmother's social!!!

Geesh,

I applied online last week for a savings.  They sent me an email and called requesting two year tax returns.  I sent that and got in!!!  I then applied for a checking, CC, and PLOC.  They wanted my tax returns (from one department) for the CC.  For the PLOC they wanted copies of my W2's!  I didn't have my W2's and I am waiting for them by mail.  I didn't get a letter of my income from my employer!  Might I add I am a six figure earner!  

Ok... get this!  On my 2015 tax returns.. I have a LLC that I use if I am contracted out!  I am still employeed full time!  This guy calls me and says that I am NOT making any money!!!  This is because I am using every right off and remodling for a couple rental properties etc etc.. long story... this idiot didn't pay attention to anything else.. only focused on my LLC and said I wasn't making any money!!!  THIS really scared me!!!  I am now unsure if I want to bank with someone who has such incompetent employees!!!  If I didn't have THREE hard inquires because of this.... I would of backed out as soon as I got this idiots call!!!!!!

Has anyone else had this problem with them?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Tech CU is asking for everything OTHER than my great grandmother's social!!!

Yes, do search for them on this board and you will see they're not that easy to work with.

Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: First Tech CU is asking for everything OTHER than my great grandmother's social!!!

Be prepared to provide DNA and your first born 😁, shortly after the other docs meet their UW standards.

I passed on them. Too many hoops. Great CU though, from others' experiences.
Message 3 of 5
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Finstar is correct ran away from these clowns i had long conversation with manager Bryan and i can tell you they are small bank and scary cats there are many like them in Finance world doing nothing its waste of time ..

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 4 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

wrote:

Geesh,

I applied online last week for a savings.  They sent me an email and called requesting two year tax returns.  I sent that and got in!!!  I then applied for a checking, CC, and PLOC.  They wanted my tax returns (from one department) for the CC.  For the PLOC they wanted copies of my W2's!  I didn't have my W2's and I am waiting for them by mail.  I didn't get a letter of my income from my employer!  Might I add I am a six figure earner!  

Ok... get this!  On my 2015 tax returns.. I have a LLC that I use if I am contracted out!  I am still employeed full time!  This guy calls me and says that I am NOT making any money!!!  This is because I am using every right off and remodling for a couple rental properties etc etc.. long story... this idiot didn't pay attention to anything else.. only focused on my LLC and said I wasn't making any money!!!  THIS really scared me!!!  I am now unsure if I want to bank with someone who has such incompetent employees!!!  If I didn't have THREE hard inquires because of this.... I would of backed out as soon as I got this idiots call!!!!!!

Has anyone else had this problem with them?

I had nothing but problems with them, so I closed my account.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.