Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom unlimited denial

tag
svtthis
Frequent Contributor

Freedom unlimited denial

Anybody have any tips on how to get another account approved by chase? I've called the back door number twice and denial both times on recon. They cite having an account included in bk as why they won't give me another card(just got the csp) and a bk reporting(years old). The last guy I talked to was very snippy!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Freedom unlimited denial

@svtthis wrote:
Anybody have any tips on how to get another account approved by chase? I've called the back door number twice and denial both times on recon. They cite having an account included in bk as why they won't give me another card(just got the csp) and a bk reporting(years old). The last guy I talked to was very snippy!

No offense but you need to be much more patient in your applications with them.  You just were approved for the CSP with a 4 year old BK that had to go to a senior CSR for approval and then immediately applied for another card.  I'd suggest you make use of the CSP for a good 6 months before trying for another card.  They want to see how responsible you are with the CSP first.  

Message 2 of 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@svtthis wrote:

I think you need to be more patient. You just got the CSP (which you had to recon!).

Give it 6 months with the CSP and then worry about a new card.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same Card, they just denied me for 5/24.  Chase is NOT

at the top of my hit parade at the moment either. Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 5
svtthis
Frequent Contributor

Yea probably wasn't the smartest thing to do (applying) but I had to try! Thanks guys for the replies!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.