Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen Account

tag
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

Frozen Account

I'm thinking of applying for an N- or gorewards with NFCU...but my EQ report is loaded with inquiries from searching for an auto loan and an app spree last year. My scores have improved so i'm looking for lower limit cards. I'd prefer they check my Transunion which looks much better. Would they be more likely to check TU if I freeze my EQ?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Frozen Account

@Chrisla2077 wrote:

I'm thinking of applying for an N- or gorewards with NFCU...but my EQ report is loaded with inquiries from searching for an auto loan and an app spree last year. My scores have improved so i'm looking for lower limit cards. I'd prefer they check my Transunion which looks much better. Would they be more likely to check TU if I freeze my EQ?

This is against the TOS of this site 

We do not encourage or support the discussion of freezing reports to have a lender pull another 

MJ

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Frozen Account

As stated discussion of this would be a violation of this sites TOS and as such this thread is closed to further comments.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.