Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Account CLI's

tag
SemperGumby
Contributor

GE Account CLI's

Like many on the board I have a few GE backed cards.  A few opened in the last 6 months.  I have a small increase from Amazon, $50.  

What is the general timeframe that everyone has been seeing for auto CLI's?  My experience with clicking the button online seems to be similar to those others are having online.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: GE Account CLI's

Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

You should call or click online and if you want a huge bump call "Credit Solutions" one of the backdoor numbers listed in the thread up top for like walmart or any of the GE numbers should be good. recent post was for $1500 CLI to $10k by calling!

Message 3 of 7
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

auto cli on Walmart, Amazon, JCP and Dillards was after the 2nd statement cut and between $100 to $700 auto cli. 4th statement luv button clis have been $500 to $1000 

Message 4 of 7
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Yuppers...I'd call credit solutions.  On my WM card, started at $700 last october.  Got an auto-CLI of $100, I called right away and asked for $1600, approved.  I probably screwed up and should've asked for $5k.  At about 7 mos, I called and asked for $4k (should've asked for $10k), approved and that's where I'm at now.

And this is the Paypal jump last night from $1500 to $10K.

PayPal Extras MasterCard® summary

Payments

Payments details table

Current credit balance$0.00 USD

Spending power

Credit limit $10,000.00 USD

Available credit$10,000.00 USD

Cash advance limit$300.00 USD

Available for cash advance$300.00 USD

Message 5 of 7
Rackham94
Established Contributor

WOW!!!

I called Credit Solutions last night for my American Eagle card that was at 950...

asked for 4500 and said willing to take less but still declined : / BUT hit love button tonight (before 4th statement) got up to 1300. Smiley Very Happy will call in Oct for 5x cli lol

Got approved for PayPal Extra last week with inital limit of 1k.. can I recon limit they said I had to wait until I get the card to ask for that.. 

Message 6 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I would recommend luv button first every 4th statement, if CLI is not high enough go the CS route.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.