Valued Member
tanyia1969

GE CLI INCREASE SUCCESS FINALLY!

2  weeks ago I pressed the no luv button for my Wal-Mart, Dillards and Jcp cards all declined . So I decided yesterday to call cs and bam had great success.

they ask you how much you want, that question caught me off guard so i said whatever you give me, So after 30 seconds of dead air I requested to have a limit of 5000 on my Wal-mart card approved. why didnt I ask for more ?

dillards 5000 to 6500

jcp 3800 to 5000

I wonder whats the most i can request at a time is there really a limit? :cattongue:

09Lexie

Re: GE CLI INCREASE SUCCESS FINALLY!

Congrats! No, there really isn't a limit you can ask for...I try to just keep it simple...3x the CLI
Valued Member
tanyia1969

As I was thinking about the limit I wanted, I kept telling myself dont be greedy.

09Lexie

Good news is they'll counter

Next time, ask for what you want and let them tell you yay or nay.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}