Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golden1 Rewards Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Golden1 Rewards Card

Considering applying for this if Chase turns me down. I am a current member, but have not applied for any products. I read they are conservative and a post from last year said they pull Experian and require at least a 660.

I would like info on this. Who has applied, denied, approved? What were your stats? My current Ex is 655 so I will wait. But curious.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Golden1 Rewards Card

@Anonymous wrote:
Considering applying for this if Chase turns me down. I am a current member, but have not applied for any products. I read they are conservative and a post from last year said they pull Experian and require at least a 660.

I would like info on this. Who has applied, denied, approved? What were your stats? My current Ex is 655 so I will wait. But curious.

I don't have any direct experience with them, but from other threads I've read, they're a little on the conservative side. They seem more sensitive towards lots of new accounts or huge amounts of unsecured credit.

Are you in CA? they have a backdoor for joining if you're out of state, but they only offer credit products in CA. However, if it's just that your scores are a little low, you might want to talk to a loan officer directly and see. Most CUs value relationship banking, so if they're your main bank, you might have a better chance.

I did search the credit pulls DB and the lowest approval I saw was 680, but there weren't many entries on there, and most were old. If they decline the rewards card, and you really want to build a relationship with them, they do offer a secured card that might be a good door in Smiley Happy

Good luck!

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.