cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! Everyone but Comenity hate me.

tag
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Help!! Everyone but Comenity hate me.

As the others have commented, you need to get your score up and it takes time. Stop apping and grabing SCT cards(low limits begets low limits). Also, do you have any collections, lates, or judgements? These can make it hard for some banks to trust you. Cap One is one to try for after you garden.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunely credit rebuilding is more about time than anything else. It sucks, I know. Almost every element of your score can increase with time, like AAOA, negative items aging, more on time payments, inquiries dropping off, etc etc. 

I say garden for a bit and while the time passes visit the Rebuilding forum to see what you can do about some of your negative items. Before long you’ll be in with the big leagues and Commenity cards will be a regret. Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 13
jc2
Regular Contributor

I Agree!! I have many prime cards with large limits, Business and Personal, but I ALWAYS get denied for Comenity cards. Very odd as they can be some of the easiest to get (per info on this forum) but there is something somewher in my profile that gets me declined. I stopped trying and as previous posters mentioned....just work with the banks/CU's that want to work with me. You dont need them all to like you Smiley Happy

I would say that if you get your scores up just a bit you should be able to get a CapOne and then after it reports for 6 months and after the first CLI, NFCU may be worth a try. It worked for me back when my scores were in the 500's

Best of luck!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.