Did you mean: 

Help recon Chase SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help recon Chase SL

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am going to be brutally honest.  I wouldn't do it if I were you.  Scaring Chase by filing BBB? Yeah.. Ok- All the best with that. You will just be wasting your time and pissing Chase off should it get to the higher up for not giving you an increase.

You should ask the guy who created the Chase Sucks website during the mortgage crisis what happen to him.  Site taken down, banned for life by Chase and can never ever bank or have any products with them.

You filing may not result in that, but save your time and use it on something that will yield results than a complaint-

Beat me huh Lol

Hey MJ.... Hehehehehe..Smiley Tongue  I can't even believe the suggestion to file a complaint with BBB for not getting a credit line.  I wouldn't do it.  But that is just me-

Message 11 of 19
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am going to be brutally honest.  I wouldn't do it if I were you.  Scaring Chase by filing BBB? Yeah.. Ok- All the best with that. You will just be wasting your time and pissing Chase off should it get to the higher up for not giving you an increase.

You should ask the guy who created the Chase Sucks website during the mortgage crisis what happen to him.  Site taken down, banned for life by Chase and can never ever bank or have any products with them.

You filing may not result in that, but save your time and use it on something that will yield results than a complaint-

Beat me huh Lol

Hey MJ.... Hehehehehe..Smiley Tongue  I can't even believe the suggestion to file a complaint with BBB for not getting a credit line.  I wouldn't do it.  But that is just me-

Lol 

I can't believe it either I was like what? 

Where did that come from .....No no no not advised at all as a meaningful solution for a SL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Beat me huh Lol

Lol 

Where did that come from .....No no no not advised at all as a meaningful solution for a SL

Agreed... This is not a case for BBB.  

Message 13 of 19
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Beat me huh Lol

Lol 

I'm thinking TJ was joking but sometimes people take whats said online and run with it quickly 

So we all just didn't want that to happen Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myjourney wrote:

Lol 

I'm thinking TJ was joking but sometimes people take whats said online and run with it quickly 

So we all just didn't want that to happen Smiley Wink

I hope soo too that is was a joke and OP does not take it seriously...

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I won't be doing BBB lol, but I do want to have a higher SL with the way things have been going for me... and that this card will probably be my most used card once freedom's 5% dining moves to gas instead.... so I would love to keep the utilization lower and the spending power higher without a HP.... Smiley Surprised

Message 16 of 19
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I won't be doing BBB lol, but I do want to have a higher SL with the way things have been going for me... and that this card will probably be my most used card once freedom's 5% dining moves to gas instead.... so I would love to keep the utilization lower and the spending power higher without a HP.... Smiley Surprised

Here's an option 

Based on what you just said once Freedom 5% is over transfer some of limit to AARP

While showing Chase history and maybe you'll see a auto CLI on one or both w/o a HP

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 17 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As was suggested, you can roll some of the CL from your Freedom card to AARP (unless you no longer see a need for the Freedom and you can close the card and reallocate the CL). Otherwise, it will be another HP as has been mentioned.
Message 18 of 19
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Not sure about anyone else, but I took the BBB comment as an attempt at sarcastic humor.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.