Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get Penfed to pull new CR within 90 days

tag
Brianinpa18330grh
Valued Member

How can I get Penfed to pull new CR within 90 days

I applied with Penfed and was approved, but I want to apply for another product and my score has significantly improved since the first pull a couple weeks ago. I suppose I could call and ask but is there any tricks to get everything done automatically?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Re: How can I get Penfed to pull new CR within 90 days

The short and long answer... "NO".  GL.

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brianinpa18330grh wrote:

I applied with Penfed and was approved, but I want to apply for another product and my score has significantly improved since the first pull a couple weeks ago. I suppose I could call and ask but is there any tricks to get everything done automatically?

There are no tricks with Penfed.  But if you want a new card, although they use the same pull for 90 days, you can ask if they will pull a report.  Or, your other option is to wait for the 90 days to be up and then apply so that a new report can be pulled.

Message 3 of 5
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

They pulled a new report for me when I was approved for an auto loan, which was ~60 days after CCs & PLOC

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 4 of 5
cem13
Established Contributor

I was approved for Visa on 15APR and applied for AMEX 10JUN and approved with same HP.  So I was not quite 60 days and no new HP.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.