Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get some luv from Sync?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I get some luv from Sync?

The upped my limit from $300 to $5000 within 3 months so hang in there u will get there soon 🍦

Message 11 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

650 score for cli

680 score for some mastercards

740 score probably for ebates card

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 17
RonM21
Valued Contributor

It will come in time but as suggested the scores may need to come up before that happens.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried chatting with them through the websites to request CLIs?

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been trying since I opened my accounts 8 months ago. Not one single CLI from Synchrony on either Amazon or Walmart. Still sitting at $600 :/

It's weird because when I app'ed, my scores were lower and some baddies had not been removed yet (including a public record and some collections)

I'm at a 638 TU FICO now, 18% UTIL (maybe this is why?) and I think 4 baddies left. I thought they'd at least bump me to 1k Smiley Sad

@I started with a 300 CL @ WM over a year ago. CL is now @ 10K. I'm at the point  where I don't ask anymore because they don't say no?!  I'm Not complaining. The pos change started when all the bads fell off and my scores went up. Present exp fico is 730, utiliz is @ 4-5%. I got my last increases ( across the board ) with balances sitting on each card so I don't think that should be a worry. Just get those negs off and get your fico scores up to 680 plus & you should see some good results. Good luck!

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It moves very strangely.  DW got her Sams card when they a memberhip promo 2 years ago. Started at 750. 1st statement raised to 1500.  No movement til yesterday then raised  to 6500.  She pif each month, total  util under 5% scores all well above 700 .  We really do not  use that much  Today Sync ofered her an Old Navy Card 

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

i tend to do better with Synch after heavy usage. I dont really use my WM card much anymore and havent got a CLI in forever. On the other hand, my Marvel got one a couple weeks ago but i used it a good bit during December and Jan

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.