cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate the new "applications" section!! Here's why....

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I hate the new "applications" section!! Here's why....

As if the boards were confusing enough, I think the admins needed to leave the "approvals" section alone to strictly approvals, and make a whole new section for "applications". This is a cluster **ck!! Seriously.... I see more apps crap in here than approvals, and they need to be separated!! It's confusing as hell! I'm seriously frustrated and not a good move... But just my little ole opinion...I'm sure this post will get moved to Smorgs, (the place where post go to DIE!!!) 

Message 1 of 100
99 REPLIES 99
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I hate the new "applications" section!! Here's why....

Honestly I'm not loving it much either. I wont rant and curse about it but it is confusing and I dont see the main goal of this change at the moment. Everything seems to be mishmashed together and its not very appealing

Message 2 of 100
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Heavenly... I totally agree. At least before you knew you were looking at 99% cc approvals in the section, now its just craziness!! Lol!!
Message 3 of 100
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Eh I kind of have to agree too. This will take a while to get used to.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 4 of 100
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

I'm sure this post will get moved to Smorgs, (the place where post go to DIE!!!) 

Out of every forum I regularly visit, this one has THE most extreme sorting rules I've ever seen.  There is often really good info that gets sent away to die that would benefit people to see. 

Not a big fan of the Lithium software either as long as we're whining and crying about stuff.  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 100
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@pizza1 wrote:

As if the boards were confusing enough, I think the admins needed to leave the "approvals" section alone to strictly approvals, and make a whole new section for "applications". This is a cluster **ck!! Seriously.... I see more apps crap in here than approvals, and they need to be separated!! It's confusing as hell! I'm seriously frustrated and not a good move... But just my little ole opinion...I'm sure this post will get moved to Smorgs, (the place where post go to DIE!!!) 

Your post will not be moved to Smorgasboard.  The Application Board is a work in progress and give usa little time to get the kinks out.  

We took some of the suggesstions from you all and like everything else - we are always open for suggestions.

The more feedback we get with constructive criticism, the better it is for all of us.

Lexie, myfico Moderator

Message 6 of 100
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Kind of on the same boat, I was under the impression that the "Credit Card" section was supposed to be everything other than approvals that was credit card related. Ohh well, things change just takes time to get used to.

Message 7 of 100
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Agree........to much info for a new section......

Message 8 of 100
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

It is just the first day. There will be a lot of older threads that will overtake the approvals initially. I think 24-48 hours is needed before we fully have a strong opinion regarding the efficacy of the change. I can understand the strong reaction since it's just changed today, but hold off and see how it works tomorrow and the next day.

As Lexie stated.. any constructive criticisms are welcomed.
Message 9 of 100
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

The one thing that I don't like about it is that its more time consuming in this section now. Before when it was strictly approvals, I could zip down and read the ones that benefited me, that I was interested in overall. Now... There's SO much I'm spending twice to 3x as long to decipher thru it all to find approvals. It's just frustrating to me, but ill live, lol.
Message 10 of 100
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.