Did you mean: 

I just Ritz app'd..

tag
trant3
Established Contributor

Re: I just Ritz app'd..

@Anonymous wrote:
Are they available on Saturdays?

Yes, Chase credit analyst works Saturdays as Ive called before. Either keep callin for an update or wait it out. If you already have an existing relationship, check your online account to see if the account pops up. Note that the 30 day language is usually a positive sign, as opposed to the 7 or 14 day message. 

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 21 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@trant3 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Are they available on Saturdays?

Yes, Chase credit analyst works Saturdays as Ive called before. Either keep callin for an update or wait it out. If you already have an existing relationship, check your online account to see if the account pops up. Note that the 30 day language is usually a positive sign, as opposed to the 7 or 14 day message. 

Ritz is a JP Morgan card with entirely different teams from the Chase products. JP Morgan verification is definitely not in on the weekends, and I don't think lending is either. I called in on the weekend the first time and was told no one would be available until Monday at 10AM Central.

Message 22 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Day 5 and still getting the 30 day message...   Robot Frustrated

Message 23 of 66
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Forget calling the Robo lady u need to call the verification/ fraud department this is not lending i bet u just need to be verified.   1888-278-8830

Message 24 of 66
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Forget calling the Robo lady u need to call the verification/ fraud department this is not lending i bet u just need to be verified.   1888-278-8830

Let me know how it goes Scuderia, I'm still getting same 30 day message.

Message 25 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you planning on calling, Explicit? I'm hearing/reading from past stories that we should call and not call. Many say let it ride out so that we don't seem to anxious to JP Morgan..  

Message 26 of 66
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

U need to call the number I provided if it's just verification u are possibly delaying getting the card by 20 days or so oh well I gave u what u needed lol.
Message 27 of 66
trant3
Established Contributor

Just call, the worse that can happen is a NO
FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 28 of 66
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Just tried calling the number provided twice - Busy tone immediatly both times.

Message 29 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently a lot of people want an answerSmiley Wink

Message 30 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.