Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I must be in the Disco Doghouse!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I must be in the Disco Doghouse!

@Anonymous wrote:
The 21st will be my 61 days. Its not looking promising with the denials everywhere lately....

Hoping the best for you, Mikpsdad! Let us know what happens. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 24
oldman425
Frequent Contributor

Don't give up hope.  The other day I tried for a cli 32 days after my last cli and was denined right off the bat.  Not sure if I will try again after 60 days or wait to past 90.

12/27/16 - Eq683 TU666 Ex681 04/05/17 Eq742 TU763 Ex757
Message 22 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol Bella, im playing a little game with Disco if anyone cares to join in the Discodeer gamesSmiley Wink. I havent used my card since 31 March , statement cuts next week. I wonder how long Discover can hold out when they realize AVJ hasnt been giving up the ghost hahaSmiley Wink
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol Bella, im playing a little game with Disco if anyone cares to join in the Discodeer gamesSmiley Wink. I havent used my card since 31 March , statement cuts next week. I wonder how long Discover can hold out when they realize AVJ hasnt been giving up the ghost hahaSmiley Wink

Ha, AJC, I love it! I will go with you! (A shout out to one of my favorite movies, Jerry Maguire). I haven't used mine since 4/2/17, and that was an auto payment which has since been switched to my Chase Visa. Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.