Did you mean: 

I need to apply for another credit card...I cant control it

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need to apply for another credit card...I cant control it

@TheGardner wrote:
Your total annual spend is 15k?

Um, if your AFs are 10% of your annual spend your doing it wrong.

Lol, right? You're good in the credit card department with what you have at this point if that's your spend. Not saying there is anything wrong with that! Just saying, why spend so much on an AF if you don't utilize the card that much? 

Message 41 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@TheGardner wrote:

Lol, right? You're good in the credit card department with what you have at this point if that's your spend. Not saying there is anything wrong with that! Just saying, why spend so much on an AF if you don't utilize the card that much? 

Small annual spend high AF's. Sound like FP/CreditOne to anyone else?

Message 42 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@TheGardner wrote:

Small annual spend high AF's. Sound like FP/CreditOne to anyone else?

Ding Ding Ding!

Message 43 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

You should go for one of these:

* Visa Black

* J.P. Morgan Palladium

* Amex Centurion

* Discover Premium Plus

Report back once you have one or head to the garden....

Discover Premium Plus>

Visa Black is the only thing on that list that I know of just anyone can apply for!

I guess I should app that one and have them move the CL over to my SM and then cancel Smiley Very Happy

whats SM mean ? you can transfer barclay reward mastercard credit line to barclay visa black card ?

Sallie Mae duder, It's in my sig. Smiley Happy

i saw that but I would have only gotten it just for the 5% gas. For others maybe 5% grocery at $250 gap per month) and 1% everything may work for them but blue cash preferred i think is best for groceries so far. And since i already have BarClay Rewards card that could be a hard inquiry to increase the limit than taking a hard inquiry opening another barclay card that will lower my AAoA even lower. im still deciding if applying citi double before chase would make any difference or if i should apply chase first then citi. 

Message 44 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

You should go for one of these:

* Visa Black

* J.P. Morgan Palladium

* Amex Centurion

* Discover Premium Plus

Report back once you have one or head to the garden....

Discover Premium Plus>

Visa Black is the only thing on that list that I know of just anyone can apply for!

I guess I should app that one and have them move the CL over to my SM and then cancel Smiley Very Happy

whats SM mean ? you can transfer barclay reward mastercard credit line to barclay visa black card ?

Sallie Mae duder, It's in my sig. Smiley Happy

i saw that but I would only have gotten it just for the 5% gas. For others maybe 5% grocery $250 a month and 1% everything may work for them but blue cash preferred i think is best for groceries.  im still deciding if applying citi double before chase would make any difference or if i should apply chase first then citi. 

$3,000/yr at 5% w/no AF < $6,000/yr at 6% with $75 AF....by $60 whole dollars.

The only thing here is, BCP does NOT consider Wal-Mart to be a grocery store. Sam's takes WM GC's, I can buy WM GC's at WM which is considered a grocery purchase by SM's standards. And last but not least? Amex is not accepted at Sam's. Smiley Happy

SM is my WM/SC/Most gas card Smiley Very Happy

Message 45 of 80
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

Premium to me is a card made of metal. At the moment the only two I have are chase saphire preferred and the ritz carlton card. I think my final card will be the marriot card because it's the last metal csrd I can actually get and want. I don't want the visa black card
Message 46 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshNurse wrote:
Premium to me is a card made of metal. At the moment the only two I have are chase saphire preferred and the ritz carlton card. I think my final card will be the marriot card because it's the last metal csrd I can actually get and want. I don't want the visa black card

is the barclay black visa card metal orjust the american express centurion ?

Message 47 of 80
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoshNurse wrote:

is the barclay black visa card metal orjust the american express centurion ?

Both ... I believe Visa Black is made of carbon.

Message 48 of 80
WLRK11
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@JoshNurse wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Perhaps you would like the exclusive Saturday Night Live MasterCard. 2X points on entertainment purchases, or 4X points on Saturday entertainment purchases.

https://d.comenity.net/snlcard/public/apply/ApplyIntro.xhtml

This is really cool thanks!

did you get approved? what limit?

LMAO

Age: 20s | AAoA: 2 yrs | FICO Scores: 700s | Inq: EX: ?, EQ: ?, TR: ? | GARDENING AS OF 06/2014

Message 49 of 80
WLRK11
Regular Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:

Ohhhhh! You should have said metal, not premium, in your orginial post. While metal cards may be "premium", "premium" cards are not always metal. 

Stay (credit) thristy, my friends. #thethirstisreal 

Age: 20s | AAoA: 2 yrs | FICO Scores: 700s | Inq: EX: ?, EQ: ?, TR: ? | GARDENING AS OF 06/2014

Message 50 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.