cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IF YOU'VE RECENTLY ACQUIRED AN AMEX ACCOUNT PLEASE CONSIDER PARTICIPATING...THANKS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IF YOU'VE RECENTLY ACQUIRED AN AMEX ACCOUNT PLEASE CONSIDER PARTICIPATING...THANKS

Amex everyday. Csr pulled experian at 696. No collections, no judgrments, approved 3000
Message 21 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IF YOU'VE RECENTLY ACQUIRED AN AMEX ACCOUNT PLEASE CONSIDER PARTICIPATING...THANKS

Approved for green charge card then blue cash everyday. Experian score of 679 and a serious derogatory and a possible collection.
Message 22 of 41
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

AMEX charge applied for _______N/A__________     AMEX revolver applied for  ________AMEX EVERYDAY______________

CRA pulled and score  ________EXPERIAN___________________  IF there were a second CRA pulled which CRA and score_________________________

Any collection accounts____________NO____________  Any 60 day lates _________NO______________   Judgments_________NO______________

Did you currently have any AMEX accounts prior to your most recent applications  ______Yes____________________________

Wallet: Amex BCP-45k| Barclays Rewards MC-26.3k| Citi Thank You Preferred-27.5k| Citi Double Cash-14k| Target MC-11.5k| Walmart MC-7.5k| Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature-6k

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for PRG and Delta, then BCE. Delta approved, PRG no, waiting on BCE to release. Pulled Experian, only. Score was 655 or 661. Not sure which they saw, FICO updated with alert on inquiry. One open collection, no lates, one paid state tax lien. No prior accounts with Amex. 

Message 24 of 41
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

AMEX charge applied for ___Green_______ AMEX revolver applied for _______Everyday_______________

CRA pulled and score __EXP________________ IF there were a second CRA pulled which CRA and score_Unknown at this time but EXP 1 pull showing_____________

Any collection accounts_No____________ Any 60 day lates _____No____________ Judgments_______No____________

Did you currently have any AMEX accounts prior to your most recent applications ________Yes

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 25 of 41
907grown
Established Contributor

My husband applied for a charge and revolver back to back on 2/17/15......2 separate pulls..... I was surprised!

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 26 of 41
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

@907grown wrote:

My husband applied for a charge and revolver back to back on 2/17/15......2 separate pulls..... I was surprised!

I have been surprised by the recent postings of 2 pulls as well. I decided to find out for myself and so far only one pull showing but it's still early. I completed the apps yesterday and received the inquiry alert this morning.  I will wait a few weeks to assure that only one pull has been done.  

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 27 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard its 2 HP for approvals. 1 if it's only one approval out of 2 apps. Not positive on that, though.
Message 28 of 41
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I've heard its 2 HP for approvals. 1 if it's only one approval out of 2 apps. Not positive on that, though.

Not completely true.  In the past when you'd apply for the C-R combo it was only one pull. Lately myFICO members have reported  in threads that they've applied for the C-R combo on the same day and have had two CRA pulls.  This is one of the reasons I started this thread to see perhaps if AMEX was changing up past practices.  The reps can't/won't answer the question directly and will only reply that each application will require a credit pull.  A true YMMV.

Message 29 of 41
roniram
Regular Contributor

AMEX charge applied for ____Platinum_____________     AMEX revolver applied for  _________BCE__________

CRA pulled and score  ________664___________________  IF there were a second CRA pulled which CRA and score______Don't know yet________________

Any collection accounts_____________No___________  Any 60 day lates __________No____________   Judgments______________No________

Did you currently have any AMEX accounts prior to your most recent applications  _____No___________________

Venture 10K /NFCU Platinum 6.6K /Amazon 6.6K/ Walmart 3.3K /Cap 1 QS1 1.65K /Cap 1 Platinum 1.15K /Show MC 1.1 /Amex BCE 1K /Chase Freedom 1K / NFCU Cash Rewards 500/
Starting Score: 6/1/13 TU 566 EXP 632 EQ 611
Current Score: 09/13/21 TU 726 EXP 717 EQ 718
Goal Score: 740 Across the Board
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.