Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN with Discover IT! Woot!

tag
k-s
Regular Contributor

Re: IN with Discover IT! Woot!

Congrats! I also did not receive the 0% intro rate when I applied, but I wanted the card for the rewards, and I wanted another card with a high CL, to assist in getting CLIs from my other lenders. It is funny that a lot of us are having that experience. Discover plays customers with the APR, huh? Good thing we all know not to carry a balance. Smiley Happy
EQ MyFICO: 719 - Discover It TU FICO: 749 - EX 728
Amex PRG: NPSL | Amex Blue Sky: 2k | Amex BCE: 10k | Amex TrueEarnings: 5k | Amex Delta Gold: 2k | Discover It: 4k | SFCU: 13k | Quicksilver: 4k | Venture: 10k | Freedom: 2k | CSP: 7.5k | Amazon Visa: 5k | Citi TYPremier: 6.3k | Best Buy: 4.5k | Macy's Amex: 6k | Nordstrom: 4k | Old Navy Visa: 4k | Target: $1.2k | Angel: 1k
Message 21 of 23
Brax
Frequent Contributor

Congrats. I was approved earlier this year with 2 old unpaid baddies. I got the 0% APR for 11 months but then it goes up to 22.99%, same CL as you.

I didn't get any auto CLI until I finally redeemed a $50 Cashback Bonus for statement credit, a $200 increase on such a low limit definitely helps!

Message 22 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.