cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you have two Diners Club card, please chime in!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: If you have two Diners Club card, please chime in!

@TatorTodd wrote:

i was first approved for a premier at 40k, then applied for Elite and was approved for 30k

Let's see here Tator Todd the simple math of only 2 approvals. Uhmm 40K + 30K = 70K Smiley Surprised

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

My premier is a 40K CL, if I am looking at another 30K+ tradeline, I'll probably pull the trigger. I'm waiting to hear back from DCs corporate sales to see if they will allow me to apply for a corporate card for my business. I would really like a DC for my business and wouldn't want my Elite app pushing me to some internal limit with them. 

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

how long to did it take to get approved for the 2nd card or to hear anything about it in general?

Message 13 of 16
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

how long to did it take to get approved for the 2nd card or to hear anything about it in general?

I applied on a Tuesday I believe, and knew the result by Friday evening.

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 14 of 16
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

i was first approved for a premier at 40k, then applied for Elite and was approved for 30k

Let's see here Tator Todd the simple math of only 2 approvals. Uhmm 40K + 30K = 70K Smiley Surprised

that was a good motivation to apply for the 2nd!

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TatorTodd wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

that was a good motivation to apply for the 2nd!

Just think if they ever let you combine limits.

$70,000 limit on a DC Elite. Smiley Surprised

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.