Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the market for a new card

tag
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Re: In the market for a new card

Thank you for all your responses! I was able to get a CLI of 20k with my Citi Diamond Preferred card. I'll be able to pay off most of this card in the next few months, so I'm not super worried about how it will look credit wise. By December or early January, the only card that will have a balance will be Chase SW with $1500/5K limit.

I am needing to buy some health/medical equipment, so my focus wasn't so much on the balance on my Citi card, as much as trying to get the increase I needed without maxxing out multiple cards. I did apply for the Citi Simplicity and was approved with a 10k limit on this one as well, but will tuck this one away with my other paid off cards.

Thanks again for all of your input, it ended up working out great Smiley Happy

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In the market for a new card

@RW771 wrote:

Thank you for all your responses! I was able to get a CLI of 20k with my Citi Diamond Preferred card. I'll be able to pay off most of this card in the next few months, so I'm not super worried about how it will look credit wise. By December or early January, the only card that will have a balance will be Chase SW with $1500/5K limit.

I am needing to buy some health/medical equipment, so my focus wasn't so much on the balance on my Citi card, as much as trying to get the increase I needed without maxxing out multiple cards. I did apply for the Citi Simplicity and was approved with a 10k limit on this one as well, but will tuck this one away with my other paid off cards.

Thanks again for all of your input, it ended up working out great Smiley Happy

Great outcome! So happy it worked out for you! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.