Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCP LUV:)!

tag
anderl
Frequent Contributor

JCP LUV:)!

JCP just doubled my CLSmiley Happy. I've asked for an increase a few times over the past couple of years with no luck. Tried today and increased from 3k--->6K. NICE./THANKS JCPSmiley Happy

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Re: JCP LUV:)!

Very nice, congratsSmiley Happy

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 2 of 8
goosedog
Regular Contributor

Congrats. What was your starting limit when you first got the card?

Message 3 of 8
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 4 of 8
anderl
Frequent Contributor

Starting limit was about 1.2k I believe: opened in 1995. Shopped there when I first opened the card and it was bumped up to 3k where it stayed for at least 7/8 yrs lol. Just to keep it active, I would use it every 3 mnths on small purchases. Thats about it.

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 5 of 8
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@anderl wrote:

Starting limit was about 1.2k I believe: opened in 1995. Shopped there when I first opened the card and it was bumped up to 3k where it stayed for at least 7/8 yrs lol. Just to keep it active, I would use it every 3 mnths on small purchases. Thats about it.

Just in case you didn't know, you can also use your JCPenney credit card at CVS, Rite Aid, and Sephora.com.

How did you request for your CLI? Congrats!!

Message 6 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 8
anderl
Frequent Contributor

I requested on line. Also good to know about RITE AID and CVS. ThanksSmiley Happy!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.