cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUst Got Walmart Card CLI by caliing backdoor!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

JUst Got Walmart Card CLI by caliing backdoor!!!!

I've had the Walmart Card for over 10 years.  The Walmart CL got stuck at $4500 for years. I wasn't able to get increase until earlier today. I called GE solution number and she asked me the income. She put me on hold for five minutes  She came back with the answer. She said. " Congradulations!!!! Your account is eligible for credit limit increase. The CL is $7000.  It goes into effective immediately." It was simple and painless.

Ron.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: JUst Got Walmart Card CLI by caliing backdoor!!!!

10 years! That's insane...congrats on your CLI! Where's youngandcreditwrthy at? He seems to get GE CLI's just by dialing the number! Lol
Message 2 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 3 of 34
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I've had the Walmart Card for over 10 years.  The Walmart CL got stuck at $4500 for years. I wasn't able to get increase until earlier today. I called GE solution number and she asked me the income. She put me on hold for five minutes  She came back with the answer. She said. " Congradulations!!!! Your account is eligible for credit limit increase. The CL is $7000.  It goes into effective immediately." It was simple and painless.

Ron.

CONGRATS!!!!

Do you have other GE accounts Ron??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 34
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats on the increase!!!!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 5 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

CONGRATS!!!!

Do you have other GE accounts Ron??

Thanks!!!! Yes, I have other GE accounts like Old Navy, Gap, AE, paypal, Amazon.

Ron.

Message 6 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Grats on the increase!!!!

Thanks!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 7 of 34
RyVision
Valued Contributor

I'd say it's about time they gave you a CLI!  

Congrats Ron! 

Now watch them give you an auto CLI   Smiley LOL

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 8 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@RyVision wrote:

I'd say it's about time they gave you a CLI!  

Congrats Ron! 

Now watch them give you an auto CLI   Smiley LOL

Thanks!!! I hope it will hit $10K . Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 9 of 34
colindidit
Established Contributor

I lol'd @lexie. I get them alot too. Just got 6k for my amazon haha Smiley Happy
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.