cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got INSTANT APPROVAL online Chase Freedom !

tag
youngmark5
Established Member

Just got INSTANT APPROVAL online Chase Freedom !

Hello everyone.

I have benefited so much from this board that I wanted to let everyone know that I just got instant online approval for a Chase Freedom cc.

I am helping support my older brother who sufferred a broken neck, back and both shoulders blown out during a work related fall in 1994. Any credit assistance helps, especially at this time of year.

I have rebuilt my credit from a 593 (FICO) to a 686 FICO now. I was 710 until I had to buy a truck in April of this year, score dropped over 35 points at that time.

I have a Cap One Platinum (basic credit-builder). I do not have nay delinquencies. I have 11 accounts (3 of which I am aut user). I have a boat loan (commercial) foir 42K, truck loan for 38K, personal loan for 9500, Conns tv credit installment account for 1500, etc. I have at least 4 accnts that are paid and closed by me. My oldest account that is still active is from 1995.

I have one question, if anyone can help me? How do I find out what my CL is? I got Instant Approval online and it doesn't display any CL amount. It just said to expect my card in 7-10 days.

Thanks

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got INSTANT APPROVAL online Chase Freedom !

My wife got one for 4k last week!
Message 2 of 17
dalebb
Valued Contributor

call the back door number and ask

Message 3 of 17
john398
Senior Contributor

The automated line will tell you your limit

Chase: 800-436-7927 (App status - automated)

Message 4 of 17
youngmark5
Established Member

Thanks for your help.

I called the backdoor number and they gave me a $1000 CL and a 22.9% APR.

I think I will call and see if they will consider a larger CL and a lower APR (I think the AU cc's on my CR are damaging my util)

Thanks again.

Message 5 of 17
dalebb
Valued Contributor

congratSmiley Wink

Message 6 of 17
youngmark5
Established Member

Update on the CL increase request:

Talked to some very nice ladies and after some questions about my situation and my report (they pulled EQ, I asked her to pull EX too).

They initially gave me a $1000 Cl, I asked for $4000 on the CL recon, I rcvd a $2000 CL (so a phone call got me $1000). I used the backdoor number 888-245-0625.

I need to pay for something critical before my next paycheck comes in. I dont think that the cc will get here in time either. (I take care of my elderly parents and my disabled older brother and I spent my "extra" money on their expenses after I paid all of my bills on the 10th of the month. Then I have an unexpected $3000 expense (big household issue) that just came up this morning that must be paid before I get my next paycheck. The Chase card is a blessiing for this, but I won't get it in time.

Is there a way to access it online before the actual card gets to me?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Message 7 of 17
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@youngmark5 wrote:

Update on the CL increase request:

Talked to some very nice ladies and after some questions about my situation and my report (they pulled EQ, I asked her to pull EX too).

They initially gave me a $1000 Cl, I asked for $4000 on the CL recon, I rcvd a $2000 CL (so a phone call got me $1000). I used the backdoor number 888-245-0625.

I need to pay for something critical before my next paycheck comes in. I dont think that the cc will get here in time either. (I take care of my elderly parents and my disabled older brother and I spent my "extra" money on their expenses after I paid all of my bills on the 10th of the month. Then I have an unexpected $3000 expense (big household issue) that just came up this morning that must be paid before I get my next paycheck. The Chase card is a blessiing for this, but I won't get it in time.

Is there a way to access it online before the actual card gets to me?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

some companys do a fedex 2 day,, did u ask them?

Message 8 of 17
john398
Senior Contributor

I believe you can have them overnight the card, you may want to call back and ask

Message 9 of 17
youngmark5
Established Member

I did not even think of overnight mail.

I will ask.

thanks

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.