Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's CLIs

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Kohl's CLIs

@psuede600 lucky for her my mom opened hers in Nov 2009 and got a $800 and it has been the same ever since. A CLI would be great hopefully capital one makes up their mind soon!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 12
greenpang
Contributor

Re: Kohl's CLIs

I tried just a few days ago and got the same story. Currently revising policy for CLIs and not giving anyone any CLI at the current time.

They do have great deals but they've been annoying me lately. Not only are they responsible for my lowest limit (worse than Cap1!), they don't even seem to "value me as a customer" when they see I have the Kohl's charge. They haven't helped me out at all when I've forgotten to bring coupons I'd just received, and they made me jump through hoops to exchange a pair of tights I'd purchased 3 minutes earlier in the wrong size.

Credit Scores: FICOs: TU 721 | Plus FAKOs: EX 726, EQ 739, TU 735 | CK FAKOs: Transrisk 689, Vantage 790
My Wallet: Amex Green (NPSL) | Amex SPG (21.6K) | Citi ThankYou Preferred (10.5K) | Amex BCE (8K) | US Air Premier MC (9.5K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred (8.5K) | Chase Freedom (5K) | Barclays Arrival (5K) | Pier 1 (2.5K) | Express (0.8K) | Kohl's (0.5K)
DH's Wallet (AU): Amex PRG (NPSL) | Chase Sapphire Preferred (26.2K) | Amex Delta (22.5K) | Barclays Arrival (12.8K) | CareCredit (8K) | Amex BCE (7.5K) | Chase Freedom (7K) | Sears Citi (6K) | Victoria's Secret (1K)
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.