Did you mean: 

Kohls Charge Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kohls Charge Card

Has anyone ever seen this? Good or bad Smiley Indifferent

Application Confirmation

Thank you for applying for a Kohl's Charge!

We need more time to finish processing your application.

Watch for additional information to arrive by mail within 30 days.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Kohls Charge Card

Possibly a verifcation issue. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are looking to open a card to improve your credit, I would apply to capital one or a secured card.

Message 3 of 7
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

I got the same thing, expecting a denial letter or a verification letter in the mail, it ended up being approved with a 300 limit.

Hope yours ends up that way!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh boy!! I hope so. How long before you got your card?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a secured card with Navy Federal thats been opened since 2013. I had one recently missed payment that I want to shoot myself in the foot for so that probably will set my graduation back smh..and I have the CapOne platinum and quicksilver one. Both low limits though. I probably won't apply for anything else until next year unless something dramatics happens to my credit lol
Message 6 of 7
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

7 total days, I applied on a Friday.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.