Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley FCU...update...

tag
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

Re: Langley FCU

A question for the experts, received a HP on 5/30 & 5/31, only received a debit card and NO contact re: CC, isn't this a violation if no decision/contact is forwarded within 30 days?

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 11 of 13
bobbay
Established Contributor

Re: Langley FCU...update...

@stagefoursurvivor wrote:

Just wondering if anyone who applied received any hardcopy contact, replies or AA letters?

Got my debit cards and got my official AA letters for both the PLOC and the Auto loan that were verbally approved and manually coded for estatements discount.   3 Hard pulls for an account that is blocked from credit products.  

I then apped and was approved and refinanced my auto with PenFed.  Loan was paid off and funded already and have already made the first payment.

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Langley FCU...update...

I was approved for checking and savings. Awaiting debit card and welcome packet.
Time will tell..it was a two week process ..not feeling optimistic at long term relationship.

UPDATE 9/14/2015

Emailed and requested my status, as pre-approval type dashboard sign in indicated approved for savings and checking account. (fast forward to today!)

While calling in to their email back to me, another customer service rep was calling me on my email. Weird...chairs beside each other?? 

Packet was mailed out today according to both reps that I spoke to, both inviting me to apply for their credit cards. LOL... the DCU screenshots of 3 different approvals come to mind.

Packet enroute...who knows what is next!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.