Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last lap out of the garden

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last lap out of the garden

I can't remember if I told you guys I got a CLI on my discover 4.5k. So awesome, 9.5k. I love that card so much. I love watching it grow, since it's humble 1.5k approval. 

For my last little bit out of th garden, I wanted to try a CLI on the CSP. I knew it was risky. I know some have just opened up another card and moved the line over, but I didn't want to another card. So I called in, explained to the CSR or UW whoever she was why I wanted it, updated income info and such, and got the 7-10 day message. Shot for 25k because i knew if approved they would counter with whatever. I don't have a whole lot of hope with the 7-10 day message. But I'll keep you guys posted if you guys can learn from my mistakes all the better!

Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Last lap out of the garden

good luck

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! How long you had your CSP?

Message 3 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

Kitten 

Good luck I'll be pulling for you for sure 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!

Message 5 of 9
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Ditto. Any consolation, got immediate cli on freedom, but told it would be soft pull (was not). If I had known, would have asked for more.
Signature needs updating
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

LMAO. I knew this was going to happen. I got a CLI of 1.5k on a 12k. SO now it's 13.5. I can't help but laugh. 

Message 7 of 9
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

LMAO. I knew this was going to happen. I got a CLI of 1.5k on a 12k. SO now it's 13.5. I can't help but laugh. 

With hard pull?  That's tight.  Got odder amount on cap one yesterday (only been charging netflix in past, and bi monthly uber ride), for 1250.  Think my move is to close Amazon Visa, and move limit over to Freedom.

BTW, sorry.  For a hard pull and the holiday season, that is so much like Scrooge. Smiley Tongue. They need to put on the Kris Kringle suit.  Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya. My less than amazing out of garden experience is def keeping me humble. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.