Lending Club and new app question

tag
danghost
Established Member

Re: Lending Club and new app question

@lhcole77 wrote:

@danghost wrote:

Thanks for your replies.

Mini app spree was the wrong term to use, I would like to get the best rewards card I can and would like to get CLIs on the cards that lowered them.

The 35k was mostly for one of the businesses which is excelling now. Would have folded had I not had the credit line.

No need for the condescension.

Stay strong, OP. I hear what you're saying.

Now, let's address this: would like to get CLIs on the cards that lowered them.

If you care to share, who lowered you and when?

Am ex, Discover and Chase, they were new cards and I had to used them heavely for the business as I mentioned so i don't blame them. It was around October of 2013.

BTW my FICO score on ex was up to 748 this morning after a 4th card has reported. That's from 704 on the 25th. I had been at 40% Utilization.

Thanks!

Message 11 of 18
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

I would consider going online and doing a CLI request with AMEX. Shoot for the moon, but no more than 3x limit on that card. They will base decision in part on last SP. Do you have their FICO score on your online account? That will give you an idea of where you stand. They do weigh their own internal scoring though. And have you paid that balance off? 

Chase will ill be a HP if you request a CLI.

I  don't have a Discover but from what I've read on here I believe it will be a soft.

Message 12 of 18
danghost
Established Member

@lhcole77 wrote:

I would consider going online and doing a CLI request with AMEX. Shoot for the moon, but no more than 3x limit on that card. They will base decision in part on last SP. Do you have their FICO score on your online account? That will give you an idea of where you stand. They do weigh their own internal scoring though. And have you paid that balance off? 

Chase will ill be a HP if you request a CLI.

I  don't have a Discover but from what I've read on here I believe it will be a soft.

Great! I'm cool with the SP. I'm gonna wait till the other cards report in a week or so and yes they are all paid down to zero. Except 1 with 1% of my Total CL.

Re: the Lending Club rate, I scored there. My partner applied today with a score in the 700s and they offered him 19%. The only thing we can figure out is that I have a higher CL and my utilization was lower than his when I applied.

Thanks for your advice! 

Message 13 of 18
danghost
Established Member

Hey there, I updated yesterday after I saw a kudo notification. My reply has vanished so I will summerize.

Thanks to 

Message 14 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@danghost wrote:

Hey there, I updated yesterday after I saw a kudo notification. My reply has vanished so I will summerize.

Thanks to 

Nice on the noew cards & limits.  If you are going to have the loan paid in 18 months instead, you are doing very well!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1...fingers off until loan paid down...
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@danghost wrote:

Thanks to 

You took relatively the same route I did, Lending Club helped me get my scores into the 800's, and now that they (and all my other CC's) are paid off I just got two great travel cards yesterday, Chase Sapphire Preferred and Barclay Arrival Plus...and I'm now a Lending Club investor too! Smiley Wink

Great job!

Message 17 of 18
danghost
Established Member

Awesome! I am definitly interested in investing with them. It will feel good to help others as well.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.