Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lengthy Barclay Recon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lengthy Barclay Recon

I went on an app spree two days prior and went 5 for 6. The one I did not get approved for instantly was an LL Bean with Barclay. This wasn't exactly a card I always dreamed of having more of a card I figured I would enjoy the special offers from so I went for it to fatten the portfolio a bit more. It had been bothering me more and more that I didn't get approved so I called the backdoor number a few minutes ago and after a lengthy verification question session I was approved for 1K CL. The smallest of all my successes from the other day, but I am just happy that I ultimately got approved for everything I applied for. The analyst was very friendly and overall it was a positive experience. Thanks to all for posting on here and displaying how to go about getting what you want from the creditors. Hopefully Barclay is expedient with the CLIs to get more in line with my other approvals. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lengthy Barclay Recon

Better than a decline!  GRATS

Message 2 of 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 3 of 10
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the successful recon!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome run... congrats!
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 7 of 10
Scupra
Super Contributor

Great job at not giving up! Congrats on all your recent approvals.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 8 of 10
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I had to call twice to finally get approved! Lol
Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You put the work in, you reap the reward haha

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.