cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged into my Chase credit card account with multiple offers..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Logged into my Chase credit card account with multiple offers..

Just a heads up, I have over 5 inquiries on my account over the past 24 months. Three new offers came up, one for Sapphire with an APR of 16% and the other one is the Chase Slate. Plus, a auto loan. 
I clicked the new Sapphire application and all it asked me for was my income. It offered me 50,000 bonus points, plus no annual fee the first year! 

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Logged into my Chase credit card account with multiple offers..

Yup, you are good to go. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yup, you are good to go. Smiley Very Happy

I thought they didn't give offer or approve anyone with more than 5/24. I'm a little surprised! Smiley Very Happy  Did that change?

Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yeah, items that show up in your offers is the way around it. I found out recently too and love it.

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just a heads up, I have over 5 inquiries on my account over the past 24 months. Three new offers came up, one for Sapphire with an APR of 16% and the other one is the Chase Slate. Plus, a auto loan. 
I clicked the new Sapphire application and all it asked me for was my income. It offered me 50,000 bonus points, plus no annual fee the first year! 

I'm possibly going out on a limb here assuming that because you mentioned "over 5 inquiries in the past 24 months" so strongly, you are under the impression that 5 inquiries in 24 months has some special meaning with Chase.

What you may be thinking of is their 5 new revolving credit accounts in the past 24 months, which is very completely different. Inquiries have nothing to do with that auto-denial rule.

As long as you have fewer than 5 new revolving accounts (new accounts, not inquiries) in the past 24 months you are definitely good to go.

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have the green check mark chances are good.  I got my CSP this way and I was well over 5/24 new accounts.

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have the green check mark chances are good.  I got my CSP this way and I was well over 5/24 new accounts.

Yup the "selected for you" thing should bypass 5/24.

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Looks like there are green check marks in all the card offers! 😬 I'll go for the Sapphire only! Excited! 😁
Message 8 of 23
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Congrats to you if you go for it! I have a stupid question...where are the "offers" when you log into your Chase account? Must you have an existing Chase credit card login? I have a savings account with them only, and I don't see any offers tab? Just wondering, thank you.

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very interesting.  Is this seen once you login to Chase for your account?  When I went under Explore Products >> Your Offers I then see "Explore Chase Auto", "Explore Chase Credit Cards", and "Explore Chase Mortgage".

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.