cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a new Card and Cell Phone???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for a new Card and Cell Phone???

I am tempted to appy for this new card from Citi/AT&T.

It's called the AT&T Access More Card.

If you are in the market for a new phone and possibly another credit card with benefits, this might be up your alley.

What from I gather - meet the $2k spend and they will credit your account up to $650 towards your phone.

Sooooo, buy a nice new iPhone 6, then spend $2k on other stuff like groceries, gas, etc and they will give you back the cost of the iPhone.

Sweet deal???  I'm not quite sure.

Citi will give you 3X if you shop at retail and travel websites so that's a good incentive.

Plus you will receiv 10,000 Than You Points on an annual basis. Not too shabby! Plus they give you a complimentary FICO SCORE.

0% APR for the first 7 months.

Anyway, I may or may not apply this weekend.  Have you applied for this card? 

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/att-access-more-card-from-citi-featuring-a-new-exclusive-smartphone...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Re: Are you looking for a new Card and Phone???

Very interesting!! Thank you for sharing this. I would love to get in with Citi.  I wonder what criteria will be required to qualify.

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am tempted to appy for this new card from Citi/AT&T.

It's called the AT&T Access More Card.

If you are in the market for a new phone and possibly another credit card with benefits, this might be up your alley.

What from I gather - meet the $2k spend and they will credit your account up to $650 towards your phone.

Sooooo, buy a nice new iPhone 6, then spend $2k on other stuff like groceries, gas, etc and they will give you back the cost of the iPhone.

Sweet deal???  I'm not quite sure.

Citi will give you 3X if you shop at retail and travel websites so that's a good incentive.

Plus you will receiv 10,000 Than You Points on an annual basis. Not too shabby! Plus they give you a complimentary FICO SCORE.

0% APR for the first 7 months.

Anyway, I may or may not apply this weekend.  Have you applied for this card? 

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/att-access-more-card-from-citi-featuring-a-new-exclusive-smartphone-offer-now-available-2015-04-23

Already posted in the right section, credit cards.  This section is for approvals

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@I-think-I-can wrote:

Very interesting!! Thank you for sharing this. I would love to get in with Citi.  I wonder what criteria will be required to qualify.

Your scores look decent. I would give it a try. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

ezgif-2839380580.gif

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.