Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes denied any CLI in chat.

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Lowes denied any CLI in chat.

Ohhhh I missed the recent lates. You will probably get same response calling. Sorry.
Message 11 of 24
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear that. Walmart chat always rejects me.

Message 12 of 24
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Jerry: +1---me too. I've called, chatted, and hit that button numerous times in the last several months and that CL has not moved from $2K since April 2014 when I got the upgrade to Discover.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You've had the card for a year, and currently have a zero balance. Have you used it much, or has it pretty much been dormant? The vast majority of the CLI stories are from people who had just gotten approved, and thus no history. Lowes may be betting on the come with those increases. With you, they have a history to look at.

Message 14 of 24
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Hoarder, only thing that works for me at Synchrony, is the luv button. And that has to be at least 4 months between CLI's.

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

No hasn't been dormant, had a balance as of May (had done some housework) that I paid off. I'm thinking that unfortunately it's these lates from last year on my record. grrr...I knew they would bite me, and tried to work with the company in advance but they wouldn't have it now I have lates and it's messing things up.

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

June 30, July 60, December 30, all on my mortgage after they refused to work with me at all when I went through a job change that created a major short term money crunch as we had to relocate the whole family. So frustrating when you get into a position where you've contacted in advance, explained the short term problem, asked for a simple arrangement for two months to get the family situated and the money flowing again...but nope.

Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry to hear abput that. 

Message 18 of 24
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

OP: I'm not sure about all 3 CR agencies, but with Experian I think you're allowed to add your own notes to your report, giving you a chance to explain your situation with the lates and for potential creditors to read it if you request a manual review. Check it out.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 19 of 24
Mortalito77
Regular Contributor

Got denied cli too.. 3 days ago.

The WorLd Is Yours

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.