Super Contributor
enharu

Re: Macy's CLI with SP!

09Lexie wrote:
That's some increase! I have to say...it's about time! I was tired of seeing that $100 CL! Lol!

Congrats!

lol!!! 

I was really bored and I figured why not. I tried to get it done a few times before but they kept wanting to do a HP :smileysad: I'm glad I finally got it done today.

Thanks a lot everyone!!!

Ron1 wrote:

Congrats!!!! :smileyhappy: You should go for Macy's Amex.

Ron.

i forgot to ask about the amex branded version. was too happy I got a CLI with a SP and my brain stopped functioning for a bit. Will it require a HP to be converted to amex? Or it can be done with just a SP?
Thanks once again!!!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Super Contributor
Ron1

[ Edited ]

I have Macy's Amex for years and I use it at Costco.  They reported it another TL on your credit report. They don't convert your store card into Amex. They opened another Amex account with separate CL. They will HP your EXP.

Ron.

Super Contributor
enharu

oh i'm not getting the amex version then  :smileyfrustrated:

I really want to avoid anymore inquiries on my EX file until I app and successfuly get my Amex next year.

With my current spree I have successfully halved my AAoA to about 2-3 years.............quite a big ouch there as well.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Regular Contributor
sonson

congrats on the cli!

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}