Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

tag
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Re: Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

Received card today.

Funded 9/25th.

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 231 of 293
MovinOnUp2014
Frequent Contributor

@afr4life06....thank you 😄 having my daughter try for the re-fi

Discover I.T. (11k) - U.S. Bank Platinum (9k) - NASA (30k) - Venture (22K) - AMEX Delta Skymiles Gold (6k) -AMEX PRG (AU) plus a few CU CC's and Store Cards = 130k (roughly)
*Post 2010 llB*
Message 232 of 293
cardionrs
Established Member

Hi afr4life06, for your car refinance, was that a soft pull??  Thanks!

Message 233 of 293
mountainmom
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone been approved been able to recon their limit to accomodate a balance transfer needed? 

Eq 702 TU 707 Exp 718
Message 234 of 293
Anonymous
Not applicable

i applied for membership saturday morning and got a message saturday afternoon to send them my social security card and utility bill. It's still pending. I see 2 soft pulls on m experian for october 18th from NASA federal union. Still pending...  i been planning to apply Platinum Advantage once i been approved for membership so it would not be a hard pull. I HOPE. 

Message 235 of 293
afr4life06
Contributor

@cardionrs wrote:

Hi afr4life06, for your car refinance, was that a soft pull??  Thanks!

I asked them before i applied for the refinance, and i was told they would use the same pull for the credit card and membership, which after checking my reports seems to be true. Havent seen a hard pull yet from NASA. 

Starting Score: 525 TU 515 EX 510 EQ Oct '13
Current Score: 644 TU(Oct 14) 678 EX(Oct 2014) 684 EQ (Oct'14)
Goal Score: 700 and a Home in 1yr

Message 236 of 293
afr4life06
Contributor

@mountainmom wrote:

Has anyone been approved been able to recon their limit to accomodate a balance transfer needed? 

I tried to recon on the credit limit to get an increase. I sent a message on the credit card application, and i was told they wanted to see how i do with this limit first 

Message 237 of 293
Anonymous
Not applicable

@afr4life06 wrote:

@mountainmom wrote:

I tried to recon on the credit limit to get an increase. I sent a message on the credit card application, and i was told they wanted to see how i do with this limit first 

what was your limit, ultilzation and score again ? will asking for an increase in the future also be soft pull ?

Message 238 of 293
afr4life06
Contributor

Limit was 4000 and Uti was about 20%. The score they sent me was EX 669. As far as it being a soft pull in the future, i am not too sure. 

Message 239 of 293
Anonymous
Not applicable

@afr4life06 wrote:

Limit was 4000 and Uti was about 20%. The score they sent me was EX 669. As far as it being a soft pull in the future, i am not too sure. 

APPROVED!!! 

applied saturday morning. Got an email saturday afternoon requesting social security card and ultility bill. I sent them my drivers license thinking that would been proof of residence, appearetly not. They want a ultility bill, lease or motor vehicle address change card which i sent today Monday morning and approved Monday afternon. 

now im on to the credit card Smiley Happy and now says ''Pending''' Smiley Indifferent

Message 240 of 293
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.