Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first auto cli Yay!! (Chase)

tag
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

Re: My first auto cli Yay!! (Chase)

@BreakingBad_Credit wrote:

Congrats!  How long had you had that card before you got the auto-CLI?  Also, what does your total util look like, as well as were there any major changes to your CRs lately?  Dropped baddies or inquiries?  Major pay down of your debt?

Just trying to get some more data points so that others can have an idea of what/when to expect.  Thanks!

Wondering this too.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 11 of 22
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

Congrats! What a pleasant way to start your day.

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 12 of 22
kha916
Established Member

I've never received an auto cli from chase Smiley Mad  its been 8 years!!!!

Message 13 of 22
snowkitty
Established Contributor

@kimmiller112 wrote:

Congrats!  How long had you had that card before you got the auto-CLI?  Also, what does your total util look like, as well as were there any major changes to your CRs lately?  Dropped baddies or inquiries?  Major pay down of your debt?

Just trying to get some more data points so that others can have an idea of what/when to expect.  Thanks!

Wondering this too.

I have had the Freedom card for 4 months....my 5th statement will cut next week. I put a couple hundred dollars a month on the card and then pay it off. I always let a 0 balance hit on that one. My total utility is about 11% all together. One baddie for 90.00 from 6 years ago and it is showing in dispute (only Discover has asked about it when I first got their card)  and about 8-9 inquiries on each report from within the past year. In the past month I have had one of the Amex cards show up on my credit and I have had cli's show up from Walmart (from 1000 to 2500), Amazon (from 1000 to 2500) and FNBO (from 3500 to 6000). The scores I have posted in my signature are the most current. I will say that I had to beg and plead them for that card in the first place....lol

I am curious if I will get another cli this year because the second Amex will show up and the 3x cli from them will show up as well. Plus I got a cli with Old Navy too that will show. I'm hoping that Chase and Discover will start limit chasing me. Cat Very Happy

Oh, and one other thing and I don't know if this had anything to do with it or not. My Sams Discover had a 1500 balance on a 2500 limit on it last month, I paid that down to 850 and it just posted to my credit reports yesterday. I would think that would be awfully fast for them to do something but who knows. And Chase did sp me on Feb. 28th and I forgot about that until just now.

TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 14 of 22
ah12345
Contributor

Congrats on your increase keep using it and pay in full hopefully you will get another credit increase

Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board

Message 15 of 22
BreakingBad_Credit
Established Member

@snowkitty wrote:

@kimmiller112 wrote:

Wondering this too.

I have had the Freedom card for 4 months....my 5th statement will cut next week. I put a couple hundred dollars a month on the card and then pay it off. I always let a 0 balance hit on that one. My total utility is about 11% all together. One baddie for 90.00 from 6 years ago and it is showing in dispute (only Discover has asked about it when I first got their card)  and about 8-9 inquiries on each report from within the past year. In the past month I have had one of the Amex cards show up on my credit and I have had cli's show up from Walmart (from 1000 to 2500), Amazon (from 1000 to 2500) and FNBO (from 3500 to 6000). The scores I have posted in my signature are the most current. I will say that I had to beg and plead them for that card in the first place....lol

I am curious if I will get another cli this year because the second Amex will show up and the 3x cli from them will show up as well. Plus I got a cli with Old Navy too that will show. I'm hoping that Chase and Discover will start limit chasing me. Cat Very Happy

Oh, and one other thing and I don't know if this had anything to do with it or not. My Sams Discover had a 1500 balance on a 2500 limit on it last month, I paid that down to 850 and it just posted to my credit reports yesterday. I would think that would be awfully fast for them to do something but who knows. And Chase did sp me on Feb. 28th and I forgot about that until just now.

Thanks snowkitty!  That was incredibly helpful for others to compare to their situations.  I recently got a 3x Amex CLI to 6K that'll hopefully post in April, and I have a Discover It for 5K reporting.  Chase is my lowest card so I'd love if they matched one of those limits so I can ignore the closing dates and making payments before the due date to keep the util within a certain range.

Message 16 of 22
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the cli, I Got an auto increase on my freedom today also, only a $300 increase but its better than nothing.:smileyhappy:  The freedom is my lowest cl so hopefully I get some more of this increases.

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 22
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  Auto CLIs are the best.

I'm hoping that once the Discover It reports to the CRAs, Chase will finally bump me up.  My Discover It limit is 5x higher than my Freedom. 

Message 18 of 22
snowkitty
Established Contributor

@Chaos122 wrote:

Congrats on the cli, I Got an auto increase on my freedom today also, only a $300 increase but its better than nothing.:smileyhappy:  The freedom is my lowest cl so hopefully I get some more of this increases.

Congrats!! Did you notice if they sp'd you recently?

TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 19 of 22
snowkitty
Established Contributor

@snowkitty wrote:

@kimmiller112 wrote:

Wondering this too.

Thanks snowkitty!  That was incredibly helpful for others to compare to their situations.  I recently got a 3x Amex CLI to 6K that'll hopefully post in April, and I have a Discover It for 5K reporting.  Chase is my lowest card so I'd love if they matched one of those limits so I can ignore the closing dates and making payments before the due date to keep the util within a certain range.

Your very welcome!! I am glad to help! I would not be as far as I am without these boards. I have learned so much here!!

Congrats on the 3x increase. I was so excited when I got mine! Cat Very Happy

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.