Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA app

tag
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

NASA app

Ok so a few months ago I applied for NASA and they need to verify some info and wanted a copy of my DL and SS card. At the time I didn't have my SS card because it went missing years ago and I've never needed to use it. Long story short the application basically "timed out" while I was waiting for my replacement card. My question is if I reapply will it be a SP since my first app never finalized or will it be a HP now that they have SP me once.

Thanks

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NASA app

@ojefferyo wrote:

Ok so a few months ago I applied for NASA and they need to verify some info and wanted a copy of my DL and SS card. At the time I didn't have my SS card because it went missing years ago and I've never needed to use it. Long story short the application basically "timed out" while I was waiting for my replacement card. My question is if I reapply will it be a SP since my first app never finalized or will it be a HP now that they have SP me once.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure it will still be a SP if they don't show you as having a membership.

Message 2 of 4
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Thanks

I'm pretty sure it will still be a SP if they don't show you as having a membership.

I hope so, I may try again in a few months. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

Thanks

My membership and a credit card were approved with a SP. I applied the same day.

Four months later, I applied for a PLOC and it was approved with a HP on EX.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.