cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

I was approved instantly for Victoria's Secret $250 credit limit and also Express the Express card won't be hear for ten days and it didn't tell me what my credit limit will be
Message 291 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

@xtdefy wrote:

I got an email offer for the Total Rewards Visa - called the number in the email and got a Comenity rep that said she does apps, cli's and any overall servicing... She said that CLI's with any Comenity Bank card are always an SP.... is this true???? She continue to state that with any Comenity brand card they do SP's exclusively for CLI's

I have the Total Rewards Visa and I am wondering how long I have to wait for a CLI , every 3 or 4 months with Comenity Bank? I would like to hit the love button Smiley Happy

Message 292 of 701
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

standard is 9 months before the first CLI eligibility. YMMV

@Anonymous wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

I got an email offer for the Total Rewards Visa - called the number in the email and got a Comenity rep that said she does apps, cli's and any overall servicing... She said that CLI's with any Comenity Bank card are always an SP.... is this true???? She continue to state that with any Comenity brand card they do SP's exclusively for CLI's

I have the Total Rewards Visa and I am wondering how long I have to wait for a CLI , every 3 or 4 months with Comenity Bank? I would like to hit the love button Smiley Happy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 293 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got overstock.com $3.2k and HSN $3.5k but can't get any of the visas to work.

Message 294 of 701
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Those usually tend to be a little more difficult to get unless your scores are north of 700 and a relatively clean profile.

Message 295 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Those usually tend to be a little more difficult to get unless your scores are north of 700 and a relatively clean profile.

+1  I have at least 50-60% of Comenity store cards.  Awesome CLI's on all, 100% on time payment, only a few carry a balance.  Absolutely nothing for any of their Visa or MC products, ever, at all.  The store cards love big limits - my DW got overstock at $2700, can't get any of their Visa/MC card yet either.

Message 296 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1  I have at least 50-60% of Comenity store cards.  Awesome CLI's on all, 100% on time payment, only a few carry a balance.  Absolutely nothing for any of their Visa or MC products, ever, at all.  The store cards love big limits - my DW got overstock at $2700, can't get any of their Visa/MC card yet either.

gotcha. I guess its for gardening a while and then checking back next year. thanks guys

Message 297 of 701
Goodness
Regular Contributor

EQ 645 EX 651 TU 703 fico 8 (5/15)
MORTAGE SCORES EQ 665 EX 604 TU 688 (5/15)
Goal 700 by end of 2015
Message 298 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overstock is one of my favorite sites. I have never gotten a pop up. I changed my address to match TU and got the pop up today. The problem is that I was on my tablet and I hung once I hit submit. My browser shut down. I don't know if it went through but haven't gotten the pop up again (tried on mine and hubby's computer . Do I just wait and see if anything shows up in the mail or is there another way to find out if it went through?

Message 299 of 701
fury1995
Valued Contributor

Go here:

https://d.comenity.net/overstock/

Click "sign up". Enter your information and if the system allows you to continue past the firt page, you can setup your account online immediately. Then go to your account and check your credit limit, then requiest a credit line increse as many times as the system will allow until you get the 7-10 day message

Good luck!

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 300 of 701
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.