cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

@juggalo9er wrote:

have recieved the pop up on several of their sites but not for the one i actaully want...shaking fist sportmans guide

makes me wonder if the criteria for this one is much diff from the others

FWIW I didn't get a popup for Sportsman's until my score hit 700+.

I also had a Comenity store card with a higher limit ($1500)...which was the same initial limit I was approved for on the Visa card.

Most of the databases indicate high 600s to 700 for pre-approval.

Just a thought.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 61 of 701
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

just have to throw this out there for the sportsmans visa

www.sportsmansguide.com/net/checkout/AdsPrescreenAcceptance.aspx

that brings up the pre approval pop up in itself, no hp anywhere from what i have seen

Message 62 of 701
anaheimskip

Interesting that you can get to that pre-screen page. Any luck with it?

Message 63 of 701
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

my wife says "i will kill you if you apply" so i am a little gun shy right now. if i knew absolutely it would not be a hp i would be on it....

Message 64 of 701
myjourney
Super Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

my wife says "i will kill you if you apply" so i am a little gun shy right now. if i knew absolutely it would not be a hp i would be on it....

Lol 

whatever works right Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 65 of 701
toi34
Established Contributor

Anyone try it? Is it a soft pull??

Message 66 of 701
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@myjourney there is no better way to garden than fear of death lol

Message 67 of 701
Longroad
Established Contributor

Went to the page and it just asks for the last 4 of SS# so that would indicate a SP? Anyone tried pushing the button yet?
Message 68 of 701
myjourney
Super Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

@myjourney there is no better way to garden than fear of death lol

ROFLOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 69 of 701
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

any test subjects out there?

Message 70 of 701
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.