Did you mean: 

NFCU 3 Month CLI Request Message

tag
bk510
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU 3 Month CLI Request Message

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Update - So I haven't received a response from NFCU yet but I logged in and went to my card's page and something crazy happened.

Credit Limit
$1,000.00
Available Credit
$13,500.00
Last Statement Balance
Ending 01/23/2017 $0.00

It says my credit limit is $1,000 but Available Credit is $13,500 what happened?!?!?! I don't understand this can someone help.

@Anonymous wrote:
Update - So I haven't received a response from NFCU yet but I logged in and went to my card's page and something crazy happened.

Credit Limit
$1,000.00
Available Credit
$13,500.00
Last Statement Balance
Ending 01/23/2017 $0.00

It says my credit limit is $1,000 but Available Credit is $13,500 what happened?!?!?! I don't understand this can someone help.

You probably got the increase. If so, woot! For me, every time I have any sort of account change with navy, it never shows up completely right until after the midnight update.

lol. Thats your new limit, Congrats

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 31 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

UncleB - I was looking at the BT form and it said to provide Address of Creditor did you give them their address city state and all that? Essentially the only personal info I saw on the form was the account number is that right?
Message 32 of 38
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
UncleB - I was looking at the BT form and it said to provide Address of Creditor did you give them their address city state and all that? Essentially the only personal info I saw on the form was the account number is that right?

When I did mine a few weeks ago it asked for the address and I did a 'copy and paste' from an online statement (since I don't get paper statements for the card I did the BT with). 

I was concerned this meant they were actually mailing a check, but they still sent it electronic/ACH... I think it took a couple of days to show up on the other account after it started processing (around three business days total - my BT was to USAA).

I have a feeling they use the account number for 'major' issuers but ask for the address just in case you're transferring to a lender they don't have electronic transfers already in place for (so they can mail it).  FWIW, both my BT last year and the one I just did were quick and drama-free.  Smiley Wink

Edited to add:  They don't ask for the name on the other account, nor do they care.  Smiley Wink

Message 33 of 38
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the CLI. I'm not so patiently waiting for the next AR to try for one myself. I just wish that the BT offer lasted longer.
Message 34 of 38
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Your cash limit should be $4050 - I believe that it is 30% of CL

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another Update - Just requested a CLI yesterday went to review and after logging in today it now says:

"Credit Limit
Increase My Credit Limit $20,500.00"

A $7,000 increase even though I'm carrying currently a 9k balance! NFCU is amazing and that increase will greatly help my UT until I PIF Smiley Happy
Message 36 of 38
ls2016
Frequent Contributor

Awesome!!!! I'm still stuck at $14,300, which was my initial starting limit 8 months ago, although grateful for the approval and SL. I'm at max exposure, so I'm fine with that. Congrats to you!
Current FICO 8s: Ex 768, Tu 741, Eq 741
Current FICO 9s: Ex 775, Tu ?? Eq 781
Total TLs: $120,000
8 (30-60 day) mortgage lates and 2 (30 day) auto lates remain from Jan., Feb. 2016
Current Mortgage Ex. Fico 2 787
Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Yeah my profile has vastly improved since I got my card with them a year ago. When I started my FICO was about 640 now it's 700 with a higher AAOA, and a much thicker profile Smiley Happy
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.