cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU - Anyone higher than 25k on a card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU - Anyone higher than 25k on a card?

As I understand things, the NFCU Platinum has a max credit line of 50k and the Flagship of 80k, correct?

has anyone received credit higher than 25k on either of these cards? If so, please share the amount and process for getting above 25k CL

if you own your own businesses what would they like to see for Income verification when and if they require it?

anyone here max CL on these two cards yet?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU - Anyone higher than 25k on a card?

I know people with more than 25K process is simple if u got the income and a decent score it will cost u a hard pull and POI aim high let them counter.

Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Solid advice bigpoppaSmiley Happy more than likely if you want more than 25k , a hp will be needed. Dont quite understand manys dread on using a hp for such a high limit but im just an average joeSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will let you know in 68 days. I got my card with a SL of $24K, I plan to hit max on my CLI. I would hope they give me more then a $1K increase. I have already ran $22K through the card.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

I know people with more than 25K process is simple if u got the income and a decent score it will cost u a hard pull and POI aim high let them counter.

They don't always require POI for limits over $25K.  I know several people including myself that have them and POI was never requested.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!

Message 6 of 11
mrldp40
Established Contributor

about what limit do they start wanting poi?
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Gorewards is $27100. Initially approved for $22100. Got a HP increase. I asked for $27100 and it was instantly approved. HP was TU.

I asked on my 92nd day.

Message 8 of 11
jgodfrey82
Regular Contributor

Myself and DW are both at 30, Im sure it cost a HP but never had any docs requested.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Only reason to fear a POI is if you lied about assets and income lol

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.