Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval!!?!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval!!?!

@mo15473 wrote:

Congrats on the new card. May I ask what bureau did they pull from ? I myself am thinking of applying for one in about a month or so.

EQ

Message 21 of 24
eddiejr89
Established Member

@mo15473 wrote:

Congrats on the new card. May I ask what bureau did they pull from ? I myself am thinking of applying for one in about a month or so.

They pulled TU for me in FL.

EX 671, EQ 661, and TU 671 (USAA Credit Check Monitoring)
CC:
Amex PRG NPSL - NFCU NavCheck 15K - NFCU cashRewards 20K - Chase Sapphire 5K - Chase Disney Premier 6K - Barclays Arrival 10K - Cap 1QS 3K - Home Depot Card 10K - Military Star Card 2.7K
Message 22 of 24
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@eddiejr89 wrote:

@mo15473 wrote:

They pulled TU for me in FL.

+1. Got to be careful with this one. NFCU tends to pull EQ for CLI but at times switches between EQ/TU when you open accounts with them. In my case, they pulled TU (for new accounts) and I used that same INQ to open a credit card. It seems people that just opened credit cards more than 70% of the time gets EQ pulled or CLI. In fact. many CUs like to pull EQ when dealing with CCs and TU/EQ when it comes to personal,auto and mortgage loans. 

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 23 of 24
Buildablecreditz

Awesome and congrats on your approval. NFCU is great 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.