Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU - CLI - Condition Exists

tag
thebusymind
New Contributor

NFCU - CLI - Condition Exists

Hey Guys,

Has anyone ever experianced the error message "A condition exists.." when attempting a CLI w/ NFCU? I hit the luv button, and put in all my information and got that message. I checked my USAA credit monitoring right after, and I didn't see an inquiry.... sooo any ideas? Smiley Happy

Thanks

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
cirrus00
New Contributor

Re: NFCU - CLI - Condition Exists

I read on another thread that is just an internet error & to use another browser.
Message 2 of 28
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yea clear cache and switch browsers. It's a glitch.

Message 3 of 28
thebusymind
New Contributor

Huh...

I just tried a different browser and cleared my cache, and got the same error. Should I be worried?

Message 4 of 28
baller4life
Super Contributor

No worries. Call and request it over the phone.

Message 5 of 28
BackInTheSaddleAgain
Regular Contributor

Yeah, I just got the same thing using Chrome. Would it be better to try Explorer or clear my cache and use Chrome again?

Also, I do not mean to steal this thread, but is it a better idea to ask for CL increases in small incriments (say $5,000 ea.), or larger ones? A couple of months ago I hit the love button on my then 5 month old $5,000 goRewards card and asked for $25K. They approved me for $20K. Accordingly, should I now ask for $25K again, or should I ask for more? I thought the limit on the goRewards card was $25K, but just noticed it is like $50K or 60K. The higher the limit for me, the better.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks OP.

Current Score: EX: 718, EQ: 715, TU: 720
Goal Score: EX: 750, EQ: 750, TU: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

No no don't request over the phone!

Chrome usually works. Firefox usually works.

some have had to use a cell phone to get it to work.

try completely closing out browsers after you clear history and cashe and then restart again.

Message 7 of 28
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@BackInTheSaddleAgain wrote:

Yeah, I just got the same thing using Chrome. Would it be better to try Explorer or clear my cache and use Chrome again?

Also, I do not mean to steal this thread, but is it a better idea to ask for CL increases in small incriments (say $5,000 ea.), or larger ones? A couple of months ago I hit the love button on my then 5 month old $5,000 goRewards card and asked for $25K. They approved me for $20K. Accordingly, should I now ask for $25K again, or should I ask for more? I thought the limit on the goRewards card was $25K, but just noticed it is like $50K or 60K. The higher the limit for me, the better.

CA is the expert but I believe anything over 25k is a manual review.

Message 8 of 28
baller4life
Super Contributor

Anything over $25k requires manual review. But you can always ask for the max with a hp. $80k Flagship, others $50k
Message 9 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@BackInTheSaddleAgain wrote:

If you are under $25k you shoudl always be asking for $25k but once you reach that area or at that amount anything over $25k will be manual review and HP, so at that point you my as well be asking for the max $50k or $80k with flagship because they will manual review and counter.

I also suggest that you send in most recent 2 paystubs when requesting over $25k to move the prcoess along.

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.