cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI Paystub Request

tag

NFCU CLI Paystub Request

I was approved for a NFCU cashRewards card in November with a starting line of $6,000.  I put in a CLI request before the third statement cut but after 90 days acct. age and received a denial letter with no HP.  I waited for the third statement to cut and requested a CLI again.  I was given the 24-hour message and was later requested to send in paystubs.

I read a thread that mentioned similar circumstances but the OP never mentioned the outcome.  NFCU experts: is a request for paystubs a good sign? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI Paystub Request

Cant see how it would hurtSmiley Happy Good luckSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would definitely say so if everything is legitimate CLI should be approved.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If your paystubs match what you claimed your CLI will get approved.  Probably at the 25k level.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@buildingcreditfromnothing wrote:

I was approved for a NFCU cashRewards card in November with a starting line of $6,000.  I put in a CLI request before the third statement cut but after 90 days acct. age and received a denial letter with no HP.  I waited for the third statement to cut and requested a CLI again.  I was given the 24-hour message and was later requested to send in paystubs.

I read a thread that mentioned similar circumstances but the OP never mentioned the outcome.  NFCU experts: is a request for paystubs a good sign? 

Thanks!

It's a great sign - it means they intend to approve you, but just need to verify income to determine how much

Message 5 of 12

Glad to hear! I uploaded the pay stubs yesterday morning and haven't heard back yet. Let's hope they make a decision tomorrow.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to send them in to get the CLOC at 2.5k originally. They have not requested any since, and they increased The CC from 15.6k to 21.5k as well as CLOC up to 15k
Message 7 of 12

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

It's a great sign - it means they intend to approve you, but just need to verify income to determine how much

Still haven't heard anything.  How long does it take them to review documents?

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy knows what's up.  Paystub proper, none of that 4506-T nonsense.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to hear! I uploaded the pay stubs yesterday morning and haven't heard back yet. Let's hope they make a decision tomorrow.

They're kind of bad about replying...likely the next notice you see will be seeing a new CL in online banking

*Fingers crossed*

Good Luck!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.