Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI or new card? Thoughts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLI or new card? Thoughts?

Yeah I have the CLOC.

Funny, I actually applied for it 3 weeks after I already had an account, thought for sure I wouldn't get it becuase my util was at +80% but they approved it, instantly.

I'm not really concerned about HP anymore, I'm not looking to open a bunch of cards or go on a spree. I just want (with high limits) an NFCU and PenFed and Chase card, that's all!

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with what seems to be the consensus opinion but have no first hand knowledge of the subject. 

CLI first then 2nd card.

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not really concerned about HP anymore, I'm not looking to open a bunch of cards or go on a spree. I just want (with high limits) an NFCU and PenFed and Chase card, that's all!

I suppose if HP is not a concern then waiting for May AR doesn't matter.  I will say, at least in my life, things that didn't seem to matter to me 6 months ago matter a great deal to me now.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

last week I was approved for a CLI increase but resulted as a HP, are you saying I can use the last HP to apply for an additional card with NFCU?

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.