Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI within two billing statements

tag
NyaBuksh
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLI within two billing statements

I thought I'd share my experience with NFCU.

I opened all these cards in April:
- Flagship with limit of $5,000. CLI to $6,500 after two weeks.
- nRewards with limit of $1,000. CLI to $5,000 tonight.
- cashRewards with limit of $1,000. CLI to $5,000 tonight.

I am so happy! I am going to try to do the Flagship again tonight.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI within two billing statements

Woooo congrats! 

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 8
Shyone44
Contributor

Congrats!!! Were the CLI done without any HP's?

Last app 3/21/13
EQ 658 (5/28/13)
TU 608 (5/1/13)
Message 3 of 8
NyaBuksh
Regular Contributor

The Flagship was a HP maybe because it was two weeks new. The other two were instant approvals and I haven't seen an inquiry yet.

Message 4 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@NyaBuksh wrote:

The Flagship was a HP maybe because it was two weeks new. The other two were instant approvals and I haven't seen an inquiry yet.

Well then per my other thread and everyone posting when you ask on your signature card today, please ask for $25k and let us know the counter!

AND SUPER CONGRATS!

Message 5 of 8
NyaBuksh
Regular Contributor

I asked for another CLI on cashRewards and nRewards for $8,500. I got a 3-5 day message on the Flagship. It looks like it's a wasted HP.

Message 6 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@NyaBuksh wrote:
I asked for another CLI on cashRewards and nRewards for $8,500. I got a 3-5 day message on the Flagship. It looks like it's a wasted HP.

Okay wait, so let me get this straight.... you asked for $5k on both and got instant... you went back now and asked for $8500 on both and got isntant on both?

WHY are you not asking for $25k on each.... until you get countered... there is more in the system... but your 3-5 is for sure a review and HP now!

Message 7 of 8
NyaBuksh
Regular Contributor

Actually, after the $5K increase, I asked again for $10K and was counter-offered to $8.5K. I'm happy with it! As for the Flagship, I think it is a big DECLINE! 😁

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.