Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

NFCU CLI

DW 4th statement just cut on her cash rewards card hit luv button asked for max got the 24 hour message the wait begins.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU CLI

Best of luck.  It's been 24 hours since I got the 24 hour message.  No change, no messages, and nothing showing under Account Services - Check Status of Pending Credit Card Application.  Lots of reports of being told the account is too new lately, so hopefully we're not in for a 6-12 month wait.

Message 2 of 11
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Best of luck.  It's been 24 hours since I got the 24 hour message.  No change, no messages, and nothing showing under Account Services - Check Status of Pending Credit Card Application.  Lots of reports of being told the account is too new lately, so hopefully we're not in for a 6-12 month wait.

Hope thats not the case they already HP EQ they would be insult to injury for her.

Message 3 of 11
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Ouch, with a HP hopefully something does happen for her!  No alerts from anywhere for a HP for me (they pulled EQ for my CLOC, but TU for membership and TU for my credit card - I usually get TU alerts within seconds of hitting a submit button LOL), just the sound of crickets.

Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hope your wife gets it so you can call her MamaBearSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 11
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Update DW called this evening for a update the Rep said should know tomorrow evening.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Ouch, with a HP hopefully something does happen for her!  No alerts from anywhere for a HP for me (they pulled EQ for my CLOC, but TU for membership and TU for my credit card - I usually get TU alerts within seconds of hitting a submit button LOL), just the sound of crickets.

My DW asked for a CLI on her CLOC this past Sunday, it was day 92. Her SL was $2500. It immediately went to review. 24 hrs later she got an email stating your loan has been approved. She got a $12500 increase bringing it to the 15k.

She has an auto loan with NFCU as well as Cashrewards at $25k and Flagship at $30k.

No hard pull has shown. In fact all 3 of her bureaus are in a deep freeze.

I know sounds crazy but true. The only thing I can think of is that she got the auto loan two weeks ago and they used that credit pull.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife got approved from 14k to 20k at about 3 months, while I was declined. We tried again at 6mo, she was declined, mine went 10k to 25k.

So no, it's not too new for CLI. If you get denied, try again in 3 months. Good luck.
Message 8 of 11
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Update the cli was denied took them 6 days to say that said letter on the way im waiting to see if denial reason was account to new 4 statements had cut.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

My 3rd statement cut on 7/16. I was going to try for an increase but now that I see your denial, I am going to just wait it out. Probably try to go 6 months. Good luck on the next try!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.