Did you mean: 

NFCU IS BACK UP!!!

tag
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU IS BACK UP!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks AL!  

I found it and it still says Review In Process...  Now that I've found it, I will keep clicking until I see a change..  WIll keep thread updated so it can(Fingers Crossed) gets moved back to ApprovalsSmiley Wink

**UPDATE**  This is what it says..  

Your application has been submitted for review.

The confirmation number for your request is: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

A decision will be made on your credit card request within 1 business day, unless additional information is required. A credit card representative may contact you by phone, through Navy Federal Online Account Access or through your personal e-mail, if provided. If you would like to check the status of your application, you may use the Navy Federal Application Message Center at the address below.

This Message Center is strictly for receiving and sending messages regarding your credit card application. You will be given a link in the initial email that, once you click on it, will send you to a secure Navy Federal site where you will be asked to log in for authentication purposes. Once identified, you will be able to retrieve your messages from Navy Federal

Good Luck!

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and Good Luck....I just became a memeber yesterday and as soon as I signed in online I got the preselected banner for the credit card....trying to decide if I should apply or not. Good luck again!!!
Message 12 of 13
ABC123TLC
Contributor

I went with the flagship

The overall maximum for the flagship over time is 80K (so its just wishful thinking down the road)

I dont mind the 49 annual fee for the better points

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.