Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU LOC how to?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU LOC how to?

Where do I request an increase to my LOC? Under Account services I can only find the link to increase my Credit Card. Do I need to call in?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC how to?

@Anonymous wrote:

Where do I request an increase to my LOC? Under Account services I can only find the link to increase my Credit Card. Do I need to call in?

Same as the initial app

Checking & savings tab> Apply for checking line of credit.  Increase to the max of $15,000

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 2 of 8
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

@creditFiend wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Same as the initial app

Checking & savings tab> Apply for checking line of credit.  Increase to the max of $15,000

^^

Click like you're apping for the first time. Around the 3rd screen in it will detect your existing LOC & let you increase.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

And it is a HP to go for the CLI on the LOC. 

Message 4 of 8
credithappy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I did the increase for my LOC with Navy and increased it from $12,500 to $15,000 and it was approved within a hour.  Thats to this message!!!!!!

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 5 of 8
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

And it is a HP to go for the CLI on the LOC. 

Yeah they actually did a double pull on my Equifax if you can believe that :/

NFCU loooooves their pulls!

Message 6 of 8
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

@credithappy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I did the increase for my LOC with Navy and increased it from $12,500 to $15,000 and it was approved within a hour.  Thats to this message!!!!!!

Grats to you!

Message 7 of 8
credithappy
Regular Contributor

@Rebuilding69 wrote:

@credithappy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Grats to you!

Thank you Rebuilding69.

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.