Did you mean: 

NFCU May AR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU May AR

@steelers1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Who else is on NFCU May AR count down?  Tell me your game plan, what are you hoping to gain?

Here' my plan:

Hoping I get an automatic increase on the Visa Cash Rewards card.  Which started out at $500 then in November 2016 I got an increase of $600 current limit is now $1100 with a $400 balance.  If I dont get the auto CLI I will cross my fingers and toes and hit the Luv button asking for the max. 

I also have a CLOC current limit $5500 with a $2000 balance.  I want to ask for an increase on that line too but I believe I got it at the end of January (this year)

and I'm not sure if this is the right time to ask for an increase.  So I am open to all suggestions and ideas from you guys.  The only thing I have added since my last increase is the Discover card $2000 limit (have not swiped that baby yet).  It has not showed up on my reports either.  Dont know if this will work for me or against me with NFCU.  Discover double pulled me TU and EX both inquiries have hit the report.  Whelp that's all I got as far as the game plan.  I hope to be successful!

Thanks for reading,

Tee

Oh wait... (clears throat* and taps the mic)  LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAPS! #NHLplayoffs round 2!

I wish you the best of luck on your plan EXCEPT for the sentence I put in red above.

HAHA! It should be a great series!

GO PENS!!!

well well well....@steelers1...LOL

I am staying in neutral with this series.  Not getting too High and not getting too low.  But I did bring in to work with me today alllllll my lady luck gadgets and since I work only two blocks from the Verizon Center I plan to go stand in front of the building and throw some Holy Water as a last ditch effort!

Again I say  Letsssssssssss Gooooooooo Caps

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Im hoping they see that around these here parts, Average Joe actually gets called Average JOSEPH by our good buddy CO_Native so becoming an average BIG BOY just might make Navy up the ante and raise my $500 card to $600?Smiley Wink

Anything thats gets me over the 501,will have me getting my Levis on and singing Come Sail Away come sail away come sail away with me.....Smiley Happy

Chop "Styx" are awesome.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If we got denied after asking for MAX on our initial CLI request (3 statements + 90 days + AR), on this round would it be wise to ask for MAX again or give a specific amount of say $16K or $18K  (currently at $13k)

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I suspect its too early for the 1100 card, if you were give a CLI in November you are within the 180 days they require between CLI.   Make sure you wait those extra days into May so you don't get declined.

Wha? so I have to have the date down to a T?  Are you saying I need to see what day in November I got the increase then request the CLI on the same day in May?

somebody please help me...lol

Yes, if it is a day or two shorter than 180 they will deny you, (learned this the hard way) however you don't have to wait for the next AR.  For example I am waiting till May 3rd to do my CLI so I have my 180 days rather than asking on the 1st or 2nd.  The results of the AR are going to be good that two month period so waiting an extra week or two isn't going to hurt you, pulling the trigger too soon might result in a HP and a denial.  

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys I understand. So I need to wait until May 8th that's the full six months to the T.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.